Senior Software Engineer
Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote | Occasional team meetups
We are looking for an experienced professional to drive the development of our platform and deliver the highest quality, customer-centric SaaS solution in the ESG space. As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role for our product and company. You will work with an international team of talented and experienced engineers, headquartered in Berlin, and work closely with our product and design teams. With your colleagues, you will shape our architecture and development of our early-stage product. You will be able to influence and shape a new, innovative platform from the ground up.
- You have a vision: You are highly motivated and have experience in shaping and building a product from the ground up and deliver high-quality solutions for clients. You have a strong understanding of core priorities, KPIs and underlying system architectures.
- You get things done: You think creatively, are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation. You can formulate and explain complex decision-making processes that impact customers, product, and business. You can break down large projects into digestible parts and present viable options for each component. You are fluent in English, with an ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams.
- You have deep technical expertise: You are comfortable using React (bonus: next.js), GraphQL, TailwindCSS and and API design with GraphQL. You are experienced using Node.js and Typescript. Experience in cloud security and DevOps is desirable. Experience with real-time and reactive applications is a plus. You have experience working on user-centred interfaces with a strong focus on UX. You have 5+ years of experience working in software development. An academic degree in computer science or a related field is a plus.
- You lead: You can push people to new boundaries and inspire them to reach the extraordinary. You have great communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team. Willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is a plus.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. Therefore, you will get:
- Support with relocation
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Full social security benefits
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding
- Good work-life balance
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We cherish diversity and work hard every day to create an inclusive environment. We believe doing so is essential to make Atlas Metrics a great place to build a career and to help us create better, more impactful solutions. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only tackle such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.