Senior Product Owner
We are looking for an experienced professional to develop the vision behind our product and deliver the highest quality, customer-centric SAAS solution in the ESG space. As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role for our product and company. You will direct and oversee the development of our platform according to the needs of our clients and our overall vision. You will join with an international team of talented and experienced engineers, designers and ESG professionals, headquartered in Berlin. You will guide the development of our early-stage product and will be able to influence and shape a new, innovative platform from the ground up.
As a Product Owner at Atlas Metrics, you will:
- Define the vision of the product, identify objectives and features in line with Atlas Metrics' overall strategy and stakeholders' needs.
- Setup a learning system, which allows us to iterate quickly between client feedback and feature development.
- Design the product road map and manage the product backlog to keep track of features, evolutions, and priorities for its development. You will analyse data to make informed product decisions and deliver product market fit.
- Oversee the phases of the development and evaluate product progress and features.
- Communicate with the product stakeholders and share our vision and goals with the team.
- You have a vision: You are highly motivated and have experience in shaping and building a product from the ground up and deliver high-quality solutions for clients. You have a strong understanding of core priorities, KPIs and underlying system architecture.
- You get things done: You think creatively, are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation. You can formulate and explain complex decision-making processes that impact customers, product, and business. You can break down large projects into digestible parts and present viable options for each component. You are fluent in English, with an ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams.
- You have a deep product management expertise: You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management, with hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle. You have a technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies, with experience in agile product management , ideally for B2B web applications and back end products. You have a strong grasp of user-centred product design principles and UX/UI design methods.
- You lead: You can push people to new boundaries and inspire them to reach the extraordinary. You have great communication skills and are comfortable working in a distributed team. Willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is a strong plus.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. Therefore, you will get:
- Support with relocation
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Full social security benefits
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding
- Good work-life balance
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We cherish diversity and work hard every day to create an inclusive environment. We believe doing so is essential to make Atlas Metrics a great place to build a career and to help us create better, more impactful solutions. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only tackle such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.