Senior Product Manager
Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our mission-driven team. Build out our amazing product and help companies understand and improve their environmental, social, and governance impact. As a key member of our team, you will work closely with senior leadership, engineers, designers, and ESG professionals to shape the future of our ESG SaaS solutions globally. Your expertise and vision will be instrumental in transforming the way companies approach sustainability, empowering them to make a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark on an innovative and growing company. Deploy your skill to drive positive change at a global scale.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You inform product vision and strategy for our category-defining ESG reporting platform.
- You define, prioritize, and communicate short-term and long-term product goals, ensuring alignment with company objectives and customer needs.
- You collaborate with engineering, design, and ESG teams to build and deploy a high-quality, scalable product that’s being loved by customers already, ensuring efficient delivery and exceptional user experience.
- You collect, analyze, and incorporate feedback from clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders to inform product decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- You establish and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, and understand business, customer, and market needs.
- You monitor and analyze product performance using data-driven insights to inform product development and optimization.
- You help build a healthy, high-performing agile culture with end-to-end ownership for cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen on managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds, excited to work in high-performance teams, and thrive in a startup culture.
- Expertise in Product Ownership/Management: You have 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Management, preferably within FinTech, ESG, or a related field. A technical background is advantageous, with a proven track record of developing and launching complex software products, along with a strong understanding of product lifecycle management and agile methodologies.
- Adaptable and resilient personality: You are comfortable with change and able to thrive in a fast-moving start-up environment. You possess strong problem-solving skills, have a solution-oriented mindset, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. You are proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for driving continuous innovation and improvement.
- Passionate about sustainability: You have a strong interest in sustainability and ESG. You have a drive to make the world a better place, and understand how software can help us get there.
- Natural Leadership: You can push people to new boundaries and inspire them to reach the extraordinary. You have great communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team. Being based in Berlin, or having a willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is a strong plus but not essential.
- Entrepreneurial: You are results-driven and thrive in a startup environment. You have a strong understanding of core business priorities and KPIs to achieve. You think creatively, are solution-oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation.
- You are a team player: You work collaboratively with your colleagues and consider what is best for the team. You have exceptional communication skills and can work effectively both in-person, and in a remote team environment, and value diversity and inclusion.
WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT
- English fluency is a must, German is a plus.
- We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations must be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at colocation weeks to live and strengthen a strong culture across geographies.
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
We value dedicated people, but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Work as part of a been-there-done-that team of startup professionals. We’re an inclusive, caring team of ambitious professionals who strive for excellent execution. If that’s you as well, you’ll love it.
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Full social security benefits
- 26 days of vacation (you get one more every year)
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and understand its value in solving complex problems. We’re committed to building teams that bring in a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive and inspiring workplace!
Please use the form below to apply.