Senior Product Designer
Berlin | Remote
We are looking for a Product Designer who possesses a strong desire to solve the climate challenge with us through creating quality digital product experiences. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who enjoys simplifying complexity for our customers within a fast-paced, and fun, start-up environment.
You will join a cross-functional product development team consisting of designers, software engineers, and product managers. This is a great opportunity for you to influence the entire design lifecycle from concept to implementation within a supportive and dedicated team. Ensure your work matters by helping to change the way our economic system works and making the impact of companies transparent.
🎨 WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be part of the product team and working closely together with product managers, developers and designers to spark ideas and solve problems.
- Help demystify the complex world of ESG data for our customers, helping them manage their data and ESG reporting duties.
- Presenting your designs and ideas to the team and stakeholders.
- Facilitating design workshops, customer interviews and user-testing sessions.
- Wireframing and mapping out user journeys.
- Designing interfaces (in Figma) and exploring multiple design solutions.
- Creating Design Systems or working with existing ones.
- Creating and documenting development-ready designs.
- Liaising with technical teams.
🏆 WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are dedicated to supporting each other, and growing together. In this spirit, everyone brings their unique personality and skill sets to the table whereby everyone can be themselves, share and learn from each other. Your contribution is along the lines of:
- 3-6 years of experience in an interaction, product design, experience design or similar role.
- A systems thinker: we’re building a full data collection ecosystem. Cue talk of loops, flows, sitemaps, etc.
- Experience in prototyping as a form of communication. Figma, ProtoPie or Principle.
- Be a Figma wizard, working methodically and systematically.
- A self-starter mindset mixed with a deep enjoyment of collaboration. No micromanagers.
- Be well versed in Product Design processes.
- Be able to deliver solutions that balance business goals with customer needs.
- Have excellent communication skills and experience presenting to clients and stakeholders.
- Be able to work independently as well as be a great team player.
- Be inquisitive, proactive and passionate.
💯 COMPANY INFORMATION
- We are a remote-first company with an office in the heart of Kreuzberg Berlin.
- Company language is English.
🚀 WHAT WE OFFER
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- We are a remote-first company and an international team.. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous equity package.
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work.
- Equipment of your choice.
- Full social security benefits.
- 26 days of vacation.
🦄 BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply.