SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote | Occasional team meetups
Atlas Metrics was founded in 2021 to make the impact of companies on people and the environment fully transparent. Our mission is to build the tools that make it easy for companies to measure and share the impact of their activities.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will drive the development of our product from concept to implementation, using a component-based web framework within a fully modern tech stack. You will work with an international team of talented and experienced engineers, architects, product managers, and designers.
OUR CURRENT TECH STACK
- Typescript, React
- Cypress & Jest
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You have hands-on experience getting MVPs or complex products out the door.
- You have a mindset of writing well-structured and tested code in the spirit of Clean Code.
- You are a master level at prioritizing and structuring multiple complex tasks running simultaneously.
- You have experience with working in a cross-discipline environment with designers and other developers to produce and vet ideas through prototyping early concepts.
- You have a can-do attitude when faced with uncertainty and ambiguity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee stock options.
- Support with relocation, if you want to move to Berlin. We are also OK, if you prefer to stay remote.
- 24 days of paid vacation.
- Full social security benefits.
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding.
- Good work-life balance.
- Equipment of your choice.
Please use the form below to send us your CV and a link to a repository with relevant projects.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We cherish diversity and work hard every day to create an inclusive environment. We believe doing so is essential to make Atlas Metrics a great place to build a career and to help us create better, more impactful solutions. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only tackle such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.