Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are seeking an ambitious SDR to drive sales and scale our revenues to the next level. In this newly created role you will be responsible for executing, and building upon, our winning sales strategy. You are an energetic and magnetic personality who loves to own a number, get results, and be rewarded for your efforts—all with the backing of a superior technology product and professional services team.
As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role for our company. You will join an international team of talented, experienced engineers, designers and ESG professionals headquartered in Berlin during a high-growth phase of our business.
- Work closely with the team to close deals and achieve our revenue goals.
- Leverage both organic inbound and outreach to build a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Providing full visibility of the sales pipeline and optimise it where required.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions with prospects.
- Assist in the development of sales materials and resources to assist our growth.
- Establish and foster long lasting relationships with key customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You combine sales and growth expertise: You have 2-4+ years of combined experience in inbound and outbound sales.
- You are results-driven: You have experience in a SDR (or similar title) function and a track record of exceeding your quota. You possess knowledge of sales principles and practices. You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- You lead: You have excellent communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment with a distributed team.
- You are entrepreneurial: You are results-driven and thrive in a startup environment. You have an understanding of core business priorities and KPIs to achieve. You think creatively, are solution-oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation.
- You are a team player: You work collaboratively with your colleagues and consider what is best for the team. You have exceptional communication skills. You truly value diversity and inclusion.
- You are a fast learner: As the ESG space is relatively new, expert-level ESG knowledge is not a requirement, and we provide on the job training. What is important is your attitude and ability to learn.
- You have a ”can do, will do” mindset: You take action and get things done. You go the extra mile for your customers and team mates. You do what you say, which builds trust along the way.
- Candidates must be fluent in English. Fluency in German is a strong plus
- Willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is also a strong plus, but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Equipment of your choice
- Full social security benefits
- 26 days of vacation
We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply