Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Product Manager, you will shape our ESG software solution to make the impact of companies on people and the environment fully transparent. As an early employee at a fast-growing VC-backed startup, you will play a key role in setting a benchmark for the most intuitive ESG online platform, driving forward the digital transformation of ESG data. You will be part of an international and cross-functional team of world-class software engineers and designers, as well as working closely together with ESG domain experts, and the leadership team.
- Constantly discover what users need through direct feedback, data insights, and market research.
- Turn ideas into product features with an intuitive user experience our customers love to use every day.
- Refine and prioritize a cohesive product roadmap continuously with ESG domain specialists, CEO, and CTO against outcome-oriented goals and rally the product development team around it.
- Translate customer pains and upcoming features into actionable user stories and prioritize them together with your team.
- Empower your team to make micro-decisions every day by creating a shared understanding of the customers' needs, pain points, and our product vision.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen on managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds, excited to work in high-performance teams, and thrive in a startup culture.
- Product-experienced: You have 2+ years of experience as Product Manager or similar role, shaping SaaS products in a tech startup and agile environment. Former experience in the field of ESG or the climate tech sector is a big plus.
- Customer-obsessed: You are highly passionate and empathic regarding the diverse needs of our customers, with the ability to translate those into solutions that are contributing to our business goals.
- Analytical: You enjoy analyzing complex and data-heavy domain challenges and can crack them to design an intuitive user experience end-to-end for our customers.
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions, resolve issues effectively and test your hypothesis in a quick, iterative fashion.
- Strong communicator: You communicate well and evoke optimism, even when communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your in-depth domain expertise into clear and straightforward language. In addition, you are not afraid of asking a lot of (critical) questions to refine your understanding and sharpen the focus. You are fluent in English.
- Agile team player: You leave your ego at the door and always consider what is best for the team and the company. You effectively manage and prioritize various stakeholders' interests and needs with an agile mindset.
- Tech-first mindset: You love to collaborate with software engineers and designers and harness the power of data and software to achieve ESG and broader sustainability goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
We value dedicated people, but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Equipment of your choice
- Full social security benefits
- 26 days of vacation
We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply.