Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will shape our cloud infrastructure solutions on AWS and be responsible for building a team of world-class DevOps engineers. First, you will be part of our cross-functional team of software engineers, product managers, and designers, bringing our infrastructure practices to the next level. As we grow, you will build and lead our Platform Engineering team.
- Design, implement and manage infrastructure solutions on AWS that are fit for purpose, are reliable, performant, and secure.
- Connect with your team members to enable their career development at Atlas Metrics
- Deliver highly automated systems, write clean code and provide your colleagues with examples of best practices that provide a great developer experience.
- Learn new things every day and share your knowledge with the team and your tech community.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have experience in leading people and taking care of their career growth.
- You have previous experience in attracting and retaining talent.
- You are highly proficient in architecting, building, and running highly available systems on AWS and serverless architectures.
- You have deep experience in managing infrastructure as code, preferably with CDK or Cloudformation.
- You work collaboratively with your colleagues and consider what is best for the team. You have exceptional communication skills and can work effectively in a distributed team and a remote-first environment. You value diversity and inclusion.
- You think creatively, are solution-oriented, adaptable to change, and strive to learn continuously.
- You have a strong sense of cloud security and can apply them in multi-team and multi-region environments.
Our Tech Stack includes
- AWS serverless (Serverless framework, Lambda)
- GraphQL, DynamoDB, OpenSearch, Cognito, S3
WHAT WE OFFER
We value dedicated people, but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Equipment of your choice
- Full social security benefits
- 26 days of vacation
We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply.