Head of SALES
We are seeking an ambitious Head of Sales to shape our sales function and scale revenues to the next level. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for architecting and implementing a winning sales strategy that includes building out an all-star team of Account Execs and Sales Development Reps. You are the type of person who thrives when opening up high-growth markets, strategizing, negotiating and closing complex deals—all with the backing of a superior technology product and professional services team.
As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role in our company. You will join an international team of talented, experienced engineers, designers and ESG professionals headquartered in Berlin during a high-growth phase of our business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Owning the sales strategy and tactics for achieving your sales goals
- Implementing and managing the processes required to successfully meet the ambitious growth targets of a technology-backed company
- Providing full visibility and optimising our sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Developing our sales plan, preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Growing, mentoring, and scaling a high-performing sales team to support our revenue targets
- Establishing and fostering long-lasting relationships with key customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You combine B2B sales and growth expertise: You have 5-10 years of combined experience in B2B software sales, including 2+ years as an AE/similar sales role for B2B products with 5-figure ACVs, and 2+ years as a manager. You have strong marketing skills and an extensive knowledge of pricing strategies. You have experience in growing key accounts.
- You are results-driven: You have experience managing SDR functions and a track record of exceeding your quota. You possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them. You have strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up recommendations, and drive actions.
- You lead: You can inspire people to go beyond even their own expectations, enabling them to achieve the extraordinary. You have previously managed between 5 and 50 people and saw your team grow by ~20 employees. You have excellent communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment with a distributed team.
- You are entrepreneurial: You are results-driven and thrive in a startup environment. You have experience leading teams in a small (<100 employees) and high-performance company culture. You have a strong understanding of core business priorities and KPIs to achieve. You think creatively, are solution-oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation.
- You are a team player: You work collaboratively with your colleagues and consider what is best for the team. You have exceptional communication skills and can work effectively in a remote-first environment with a distributed team. You truly value diversity and inclusion.
- You are a fast learner: As the ESG space is relatively new, expert-level ESG knowledge is not a requirement, and we provide on-the-job training. What is important is your attitude and ability to learn.
- You have a ”can do, will do” mindset: You take action and get things done. You go the extra mile for your customers and teammates. You do what you say, which builds trust along the way.
WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT
- Candidates must be fluent in English and German.
- We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Remote locations must be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at colocation weeks to live and strengthen a strong culture across geographies. Willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is also a strong plus.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Work as part of a been-there-done-that team of startup professionals. We’re an inclusive, caring team of ambitious professionals who strive for excellent execution. If that’s you as well, you’ll love it.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Equipment of your choice
- Full social security benefits
- 26 days of vacation (you get one more every year)
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply