Head of professional services
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead our professional services strategy, implementation, and strategic client engagements. As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role for our company. You will join an international team of talented, experienced engineers, designers and ESG professionals headquartered in Berlin. You will guide the build-up of our professional services arm to help companies and asset managers implement future-oriented and regulatory-compliant ESG systems.
- Own the Professional Services strategy and implementation plan to ensure the success of our services portfolio and help clients achieve their ESG goals
- Collaborate with other departments to establish effective workflows to serve our fast-growing base of clients and prospects across all steps in the customer lifecycle
- Manage strategic partnerships and proof of concept projects with existing clients to prepare the ground for future product features
- Work with our product development teams to turn the learnings into the market-leading ESG software solution, operating in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Own the professional services department’s organizational structure and development, ensuring best-in-class recruiting, training and work satisfaction
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You focus on the best outcomes for clients: You think strategically about how clients can improve their processes for collecting, managing, and reporting ESG information. You can communicate complex topics and help business leaders understand the importance of ESG. You have a vision for how to build new and impactful solutions that clients will love. You have 3+ years of experience in top management consulting or equivalent
- You are passionate about sustainability: You have a strong interest in sustainability and ESG. An academic degree in sustainability, environmental studies, or a related field is a plus. Experience working in ESG (e.g. with a company, investment firm, or consultancy) is a plus.
- You lead: You can push people to new boundaries and inspire them to reach the extraordinary. You have great communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team. Willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is a strong plus.
- You are entrepreneurial: You are results-driven and thrive in a startup environment. You have a strong understanding of core business priorities and KPIs to achieve. You think creatively, are solution-oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation.
- You have an interest in technology: You are excited to be part of a team building a technology product and can work in collaboration with software engineers. You are motivated to harness the power of data and technology to achieve ESG and broader sustainability goals.
- You are a team player: You work collaboratively with your colleagues and consider what is best for the team. You have exceptional communication skills and can work effectively in a remote-first environment on a distributed team. You value diversity and inclusion.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and German. Additional languages are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Equipment of your choice
- Full social security benefits
- 26 days of vacation
We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply