Head of Product
Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote
Join the leadership team at Atlas Metrics and work in a been-there-done-that team of startup professionals - ambitious, inclusive, and caring. We strive for excellent execution; if that sounds like you, you’ll love it.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE COMPANY
We are a rapidly growing post-product-market-fit SaaS startup in the ESG accounting space. We’ve secured significant seed funding from top VCs to scale our product and operations. We have an excellent reputation in the market - it’s only on us to build one of the most successful climate tech startups. Make this moment yours and join our journey.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As our most senior product leader, you enable our growth, leading product vision, strategy, and execution to drive user adoption, engagement, and overall business growth. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and customers to create and deliver innovative, high-impact products that solve real-world needs through complex yet elegant technology—always aligned with our mission and market needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Daily, you develop, drive, and build company-wide alignment around our product roadmap and strategy.
- You lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing product team currently comprising 2 product managers and 2 designers.
- With support from our CTO, you set up world-class product delivery operations and oversee all stages of the product lifecycle, from feature or new product ideation to launch and beyond. That includes defining requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- You deeply understand our customers’ wants and needs. You run an excellent discovery and research operation and continuously incorporate learnings from all directions into our product strategy.
- You own competitive intelligence and continuously map our capabilities against competitors to differentiate and position our product (market segment, use cases, USPs, go-to-market, features, pricing), identify growth opportunities, and stay ahead of the market.
- You identify strategic partnerships and integrations to make our product better and our customers happier and build them together with our sales team.
- You establish KPIs for product success, measure and analyze product performance through analytics, and use that data to improve strategy and operations.
- Through product marketing, you communicate product updates and milestones to all relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
- With our UX/UI designers, you create a user-centric product and provide intuitive user journeys in a complex domain.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product management, B2B SaaS is a big bonus. Another bonus is a track record in successful FinTech, LegalTech, or similar startups. If you’ve also built a good understanding of the ESG accounting space, you’re almost too good to be true.
- You’ve strategically built a high-performing product organization. You’ve led a team of designers as well as product managers and product owners (or both). If you have experience with one additional layer of middle management and still love getting your hands dirty, that’s a big bonus.
- People know you to be a great leader and communicator. They admire your stakeholder management and facilitation skills.
- You’re proficient in product management methodology, software, and tools.
- Internally we speak English, but with Germany being our biggest market, speaking the language is another big bonus.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
- We believe in missions for leaders, and here’s what yours will gradually transform into:
- Using structures you’ve built, we hyper-scale in 2024/2025.
- You help expand our offerings into the long tail of most European businesses and build out enterprise use cases.
- You support our international expansion, and it has an exciting twist: The US is lagging behind the EU in our market, and thanks to network and lock-in effects, experts expect that the winner takes it all.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
We value dedicated people, but we know it's crucial to recover, disconnect, and spend time with friends and family. Here’s how we make that happen:
- We’re a remote-first company: A couple of days per week in our beautiful Berlin office is a big bonus, and workation is encouraged.
- Your salary is competitive, and we’ll offer a generous equity package.
- We’re building a family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around your work hours.
- You’ll start with 26 vacation days and get one more every year.
We are looking for a visionary leader who can manage the immediate needs of our product development and anticipate and shape our strategic product direction over the next years. We'd love to hear from you if you are a seasoned product leader with a passion for sustainability and the drive to make a real impact.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply