We are looking for an experienced professional to maintain and expand our proprietary logic model that translates system raw data into impact metrics and structures them according to the most important regulatory and voluntary impact standards, including EU taxonomy, GRI, CDP, SASB, and TCFD. As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role for our product and company. You will join with an international team of talented and experienced engineers, designers and ESG professionals, headquartered in Berlin. You will guide the development of our early-stage product and will be able to influence and shape a new, innovative platform from the ground up.
As ESG Lead, you will:
- Develop and improve the logic model behind our product to integrate a growing number of metrics, standards, models and indicators to meet the needs of our clients
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of the prevailing ESG reporting frameworks and regulatory disclosures and how they interrelate
- Create efficiencies for our clients to respond to multiple frameworks, regulatory developments and investor demand for robust disclosures
- Lead the development of innovative impact modelling techniques
- Closely monitor regulatory and legislative developments in ESG and ensure Atlas Metrics is ahead of the curve
- You have a vision: You are highly motivated and have experience in shaping and building a product from the ground up and deliver high-quality solutions for clients. You have a strong understanding of core priorities, KPIs and underlying system architecture.
- You get things done: You think creatively, are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation. You can formulate and explain complex decision-making processes that impact customers, product, and business. You can break down large projects into digestible parts and present viable options for each component. You are fluent in English, with an ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams.
- You have a deep expertise on ESG issues, metrics and standards: You have 3+ years of experience of ESG strategy development and implementation, with experience gained in either the ESG/sustainability consulting sector, or at a corporate, operating in a range of industry sectors. You have a technical background with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex data systems.
- You lead: You can push people to new boundaries and inspire them to reach the extraordinary. You have great communication skills and are comfortable working in a distributed team. Willingness to move to our HQ in Berlin is a strong plus.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. Therefore, you will get:
- Support with relocation
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Full social security benefits
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding
- Good work-life balance
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We cherish diversity and work hard every day to create an inclusive environment. We believe doing so is essential to make Atlas Metrics a great place to build a career and to help us create better, more impactful solutions. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only tackle such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.