Data Analyst Intern (Postgraduate)
3 Month Postgraduate Internship | Berlin or Remote
We are looking for an aspiring Data Analyst who will be graduating in the coming months/recently graduated to join our team for a 3 month internship. Your focus will be to build, expand, and analyze datasets, applying your skills to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) information. You’ll take ownership of a data-focused project, collaborating with domain specialists to drive actionable results. You’ll be part of an international team of experienced ESG professionals and software engineers, headquartered in Berlin, from the early stages of our journey as we build the market leading ESG software solution.
- Expand our library of ESG metrics to continually increase the number of data points that are integrated into our software
- Build structured spreadsheets in Excel, ensuring information is organized and accurate
- Automate error checking
- Take ownership of delivering a data-focused project and formulate recommendations for the future based on the insights you gain
- Learn about evolving ESG trends, reporting standards, and regulations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are excited to apply your skills to ESG: You are a final year student or recent graduate who have skills that can be applied to ESG analysis; for example you hold an academic degree in in economics, business, mathematics, or a related field. You might have some prior work experience or previous internships in data analysis.
- You are analytical: You enjoy working with data and analyzing information, and pay attention to details. You have a good level of proficiency in Excel.
- You are entrepreneurial: You are results-driven and thrive in a start-up environment. You might have some experience working on entrepreneurial projects or experimenting with business ideas.
- You have an interest in technology: You are excited to be part of a team building a technology product and can work in collaboration with software engineers. You are motivated to harness the power of data and technology to achieve ESG and broader sustainability goals.
- You are a team player: You work collaboratively with your colleagues and consider what is best for the team. You have exceptional communication skills and can work effectively in a remote-first environment on a distributed team. You value diversity and inclusion.
- Candidates must be final year students or recent graduates.
- Candidates must be fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- The position can be based in Berlin or performed remotely - choose the setup that works best for you. Remote candidates should be +/- 3 hours from Berlin time.
- The internship is initially for 3 months, with the possibility of transitioning into to a full time role afterwards based on performance.
WHAT WE OFFER
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent. We can only solve such complex challenges with diverse and inclusive teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please use the form below to apply