Permanent Employee, Full Time | Berlin or Remote
Regulatory changes in the EU are requiring several hundred thousand companies and financial institutions to measure and report their sustainability performance within the next 2 years. Atlas is set to become the partner of choice by combining state-of-art ESG and engineering expertise in a highly intuitive produce experience.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to drive sales and scale our revenues to the next level. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for executing and building upon our winning sales strategy. You have an energetic and magnetic personality and are motivated to achieve set goals, get results, and be rewarded for your efforts—all with the backing of a superior technology product and professional services team. As one of the earliest employees, you will play a key role in our company. You will join an international team of talented, experienced engineers, designers and ESG professionals headquartered in Berlin during a high-growth phase of our business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Spearhead the takeover of one of the biggest greenfield markets globally and help companies quickly develop the ability to manage their sustainability performance.
- You become a specialist in how our technology and services combine to solve sustainability data and management challenges in various sectors, focusing on financial institutions.
- You build relationships with our prospects and all key stakeholders, guiding them with empathy and expertise throughout the sales cycle.
- You continuously drive sales enablement by translating state-of-art sustainability knowledge and technology into winning sales documents.
- With your SDR, you will take care of the expansion and maintenance of our sales pipeline in order to win new customers.
- You give and receive feedback with open arms to enable professional growth for yourself and your colleagues.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You are experienced: You worked at least 3 years as an Account Executive (or similar title) in B2B SaaS with annual contract values of 5 figures. You have in-depth experience in the management of pipelines, sales methodology, and stakeholders.
- You are a fast learner: As the ESG space is relatively new, expert-level ESG knowledge is not a requirement, and we provide on-the-job training. What is important is an above-average self-motivation to learn combined with a high level of activity to take Atlas Metrics to the next level.
- You are entrepreneurial: You are results-driven and thrive in a startup environment. You have an understanding of core business priorities and KPIs to achieve. You think creatively, are solution-oriented, adaptable to change, and have a drive for continuous innovation.
- You lead: You have excellent communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment with a distributed team.
- You are international: Command of English at native language level.
- Other foreign languages are a plus
- You have contacts in the asset management environment
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
We value dedicated people and we know that it's important to recover, disconnect, and spend time with your family. If you join Atlas, you will receive:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Generous equity package
- A family-friendly work environment with flexibility and understanding around the hours you work
- Equipment of your choice
- Full social security benefits
- Home Office Budget
We are a remote-first company. You can either work out of our headquarters in Berlin or remotely. Choose the setup that works best for you. Remote locations should be within +/- 3 hours of CET time. We regularly get together at co-location weeks to strengthen a great culture across geographies.
BE WHO YOU ARE
We celebrate diversity and understand its value in solving complex problems. We’re committed to building teams that bring in a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our mission is to change the way our economic system works and make the impact of companies transparent.
We are an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive and inspiring workplace!
Please use the form below to apply